Title: Dock Representative
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position: Part-time seasonal May through September
Hours: Average 30-35 hours per week
To greet passengers, direct them to the tour loading area and to act as a liaison between general manager and the various ship representatives/shore excursion managers.
As a dock representative your main objectives are directing passengers to the tour loading area and maintaining open communication with ship representatives. You will be responsible for checking in with the ship representative for updated passenger counts and making sure that all updated information reaches the general manager in a timely manner.
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Keep open radio communication with general manager
- Assist with the departures of the DUCK’s.
- Be friendly, pleasant and upbeat in both dealing with the passengers and the various ship representatives/shore excursion managers.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both demeanor and appearance.
- Give clear and accurate directions.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.