If you're interested in any of these positions, please send a resume to 5191 Borch Street, Ketchikan, AK 99901, fax to 907-225-5899, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Assistant Operations Manager - Alaska Hummer Adventures, Alaska Amphibious Tours
Reports to: Operations Manager
Position: Full time
Hours: Summer Hours average 50 hours per week, Winter hours average 12 hours per week.
The Assistant Operations Manager will learn and perform the duties of the Operations Manager, is responsible for supervision of AHA and AAT operations; this includes but is not limited to training,
supervision of all personnel and the smooth and timely operation of the tours. This position requires strong experience and knowledge of tour operations, training, management and employee supervision.
Summary of essential job functions
· Responsible for management of AHA and AAT tour operations
· Management and coordination of all training programs
· Management of the compliance of AHA and AAT policies
· Train staff at all levels
· Ensure all operations are conducted in accordance with company’s safety standards
· Maintain direct and constant communication with Cruise Line agencies & Shore Excursion managers.
· Daily dispatch and sales in Ketchikan Visitor's Bureau
· Ensure all tours are operated in a timely manner and in accordance with operational and safety standards
· Prepare daily, weekly and monthly schedules for personnel and departures and makes changes as necessary
· Prepare yearly allocations for ships & adjustments when needed.
· Answer phones & e-mail for general correspondence, questions, & orders.
· Process Orders
· Request Hummer Preference Sheets from Cruise Line agencies & customers
· Minimum 3 year commitment
· Previous or current CPR and First Aid
· Managing experience preferred
· Computer skills (MS Excel and Word are essential, bookeeping skills a plus)
· Speaks fluent English and uses cordial manners
· Maintains a professional appearance at all times and follows the company policies
· Ability to work long hours and irregular shifts in a multi-task environment
· This position may require standing for long periods of time
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.